The Collected Works is an independent graphic design studio based in New York City and New Orleans. Established in 2013, TCW has been creating Rad Work for Rad People across various industries, including but not limited to music, art, and technology. Much of our work is centered around developing identity systems and the many fun pieces that come along with that (motion graphics, 3D assets, dynamic websites, print and packaging, etc.).
We try to line interns up with the type of work they're excited about and what we'll be producing for the next several months. Exceptional portfolios, extraordinary communication skills, and ambition are a must. Intern does not mean "coffee maker" here (although we are open to pro tips on our latte art game). We believe every project is made better by everyone at the studio working together on them, and that includes interns.
It is required to have a love for the following:
- Good Music
- Virtual Reality
- Taking Chances
- Netflix's I Think You Should Leave
- Inspo Gathering
- Sharing Ideas
- Self-Initiated Projects
- Generative Art
- Rad GIFs
- Taking Criticism
- This is a part-time position, typically 2-3 days a week - hybrid or remote.
- If you're in NY, work in our Tribeca studio whenever you want.
- If remote, please be within 3 hours of the Eastern Time Zone.
- We do Summer Fridays and love them.
- Lunch is on us when we're in the studio. The good stuff, too.
- This is a paid position, as we strongly believe all internships should be.
If you’re a good fit, hit us up! Send us your portfolio, resume, and your favorite gif to email@example.com.